Specializing in Helping Students Earn A High School Diploma.
Project Encore was established in 1997, and has helped numerous high school age and adult students earn their high school diploma. Our program works individually with every student to establish an individualized learning plan that will enable him or her to overcome past obstacles and move forward with their academic goals. When students complete our program they leave with much more than a High School Diploma. Our program offers:
- Fully accredited courses that are delivered onsite and/or online.
- User-friendly curriculum.
- Ability to earn credits for work experience.
- Ability to earn dual credit for college courses.
- Highly qualified, Kansas-licensed, teachers that are available to help onsite or online.
- Convenient locations equipped with up-to-date computers and friendly staff.
- A 21-credit high school diploma, sponsored by one of our accredited schools, and recognized by military recruiters, colleges, employers and universities.
- Assistance with career and college planning beyond high school.
Sponsored by the following Butler County, Kansas School Districts:
Andover-USD 385, Bluestem-USD 205, Circle-USD375, Douglass-USD 396,
El Dorado-USD 490, Remington-USD 206, and Rose Hill-USD 394